Thursday, July 29, 2010

Political Junk


On November 7, 2000 I cast my first vote for President. I, reluctantly, voted for Gore. I had to live under a republican President for 8 years as Bush won this election and the 2004 election. So in November of 2008 I was more than happy to place my vote for President Obama and then see him win. It would be my first time in my adult life living under a democrat. Well that happiness soon faded. It faded for a few reasons but mostly due to my own over hyped idea of a democrat leading the country.
Under President Bush the republicans back him for almost any ill move he made. While democrats pounced and called the man many a bad name. Now under democratic leadership I hear the same sad criticisms but with roles switched. The republicans are now riding Obama for every move he makes. Some would say this is the landscape of politics so get over it. But I say its time for us to wake up and find a fair bone in our body. Heck I was one to call President Bush names (some he needed and some maybe not). Now as Obama takes the heat I get frustrated when I see and hear critics bombard him with attacks when he has made the same moves as the previous administration.
As my picture demonstrates I am tired. No matter what side is in office the other will when that they are ruining the country. We can not continue life this. Our country is feeling the effects all over the world and it will continue until we can stop the continuous in-fighting.

I feel like I am jumping all around and it is probably because I am. Politics confuse me now. I have now lived under both parties, as an adult, and I can see that they are both full of liars out for their own good. And the mobs of people that fight over them are just as bad...including myself. LOL! I guess I am saying I may be ready to hang up my political gloves.
Oh well...Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment