Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im back!


Yeah I have been on a little break for a while. Things get too busy for blog posting, right?! Well, while I was away I had a chance to visit D.C. and some family/friends. It was a good time for all! One thing I picked up on during my trip is how crazy the wait can be at the airport. My idea is that Airlines and Airports conspire to do this. They want us sitting in those tiny uncomfortable seats waiting to board an airplane with even tinier and uncomfortabler (I know I made this up). I had a three hour lay over in Chicago on the way home. There is NO WAY I would have picked three hours to sit there. Instead they switched it and felt this was an okay thing to do. So they can switch our flights anytime they want but we can't..well...not without a hefty fee. So how do the airports factor in to this. Well, simple....Those darn smelly good food stations and looky loo shopping stores. They want you to have time to spend all of your hard earned money on those freaky traps. I tell you one thing...They like to take your money for sure.

Stay tuned for my next Blog. I feel compelled to talk about Little Miss Idiot (AKA Dr. Laura). I know it is my time to help people understand the problem in her angry rant the other day.
Any way this was a Piece of Reese! Much love...

2 comments:

  1. Wait, was it a scheduled layover, or late/cancelled flight?

    We had a cancelled flight that layed us over for around 3 hours in Chicago. I asked the agent for food vouchers, and she gave us $30 to spend (even the policy only required it for > 5 hours).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was scheduled. I didnt click on it but they send emails after you have booked yoru fligth with updates and chanes to yrou schedule. Well when they did this it was a 3 hour lay over.

    ReplyDelete