Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Thanks to everyone that started following me. Today was a GREAT day! Well, not the best for food but pretty good. Due to a client rushing me, I missed a good breakfast and had an apple instead. How is that for a "SMALL PLATE". Heck no plate needed! ;-) Before lunch I was able to (sadly) watch Venus get beat at Wimbledon. She is such a nice player with heart and power, but GO SERENA (who won her match and lets hope she wins it all).

But for lunch I went to Charley's for their salad and sandwich bar with a friend from class. It's nice to find a place that allows you to eat out and, so easily, eat healthy. When you eat a lunch like that, you cant help but feel healthy and full of energy.

I spent some time with Micah and Sarah In Correctionville for Dinner. You can see the new lake in Correctionville above...WAIT that's a soy bean field that has been flooded. This area would make a wonderful lake but you have to hate it for those farmers losing money.

At any rate...I got FORTY MINUTES of exercise in tonight. I walked/ran for 20 minutes and elipticalized for 20 minutes. Pretty awesome.

Well welcome to my blog yet again. GO NADAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment